For this week, I thought I could post thirteen vitamins, medicines and first aid
items needed for little Jiggy at home.
1. Cetaphil Cleanser and Lotion - due to Jiggy's rashes since he's one-month old, this has been his soap and lotion. It works for him as his rashes are now gone.
2. Tiki-Tiki Oral Drops - classic multi-vitamins needed to develop good appepite
3. PedZinc Oral Drops - a dose for vitamin C a day makes Jiggy's pedia away. Our pedia recommends though to use Vitamin C with Zinc since as we all know is a mineral that keeps our immune system strong.
4. Salines - first aid meds for colds. Main ingredient is salt thus no harm done if given abundantly =)
5. Tempra Oral Drops - for temporary relief of feve at greater than 37.5 C.
6. Gripp Heel - a homeopathic therapy given if colds persists for more than 3 days even if medicated with Salinese.
7. Bronchalis Heel - also a homeopathic therapy given for severe dry coughs with colds.
8. Engystol - another homeopathic therapy for fever
9. Human Nature Baby Oil - Jiggy's very best friend. Given to him every after bath or when he is sweating from play. This is a prevention from colds and "panuhot" (gas spasm).
10. Xylogel and "MarkaTiki" - reliefs for gums when baby is teething
11. Efficasent - for muscle pains and insect bites.
12. Human Nature Mosquito Repellant Lotion - prevention from mosquito bites
13. Honey - best substitute for sugar. We also used for Jiggy's gums since he is still teething.
Some are meds are also used by ate Honey and by us adults too :D
NOTE: I am not paid to do this post. We bought these products for our personal use.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!