Wednesday, June 18, 2014

9 years and counting...

It has been nine years since we said our "I do"s.
Through the years,

   We had our misunderstanding;
   We had our disappointments;
   We argue or worst we fight;
   Our characters always clash;
   Our goals are the same but our ways are different;
   We are mad, we cried.
But despite everything, we are still together,

   Because we understand;
   Because we hope;
   Because we reconcile;
   Because we compromise;
   Because we reconsider;
   Because we love;

   And so we laugh, we smile. Happy anniversary my Luvs, my Papa, my Taniel, my Partner.

I love you to the moon and back!
Thank you for sticking :D
God knows how thankful I am having you in my life.
I'm counting for more years of togetherness to come through God's grace.

Taken 13 years ago (Bohol Honeymoon)
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment