1. It is recommended by my pedia whom I consider as a naturalist in some ways :D
3. I have the confidence to use Human Nature's Tough Love Natural Dishwashing Liquid for my son's formula bottles since its non-toxic.
4. I like their advocacy on Pro-Philippines, Pro-Poor, Pro-Environment.
5. According to Human Nature, main workers of the product are the Gawad-Kalinga residents as their means of livelihood.
6. I believe in their claim that it is "100% No Harmful Chemicals" as their labels says, it has no parabens, no phthalates or other toxic substances.
7. Ants love Human Nature's Natural Baby Oil too. One way to check if the their baby oil is close to being natural is when ants love it too (I've read this somewhere in the net). Try exposing both margarine and their baby oil and observed which item is preferred by ants :D
8. Additional way of checking Human Nature products is through their shampoos. There shampoo's ingredients does not list SLS as a foaming agent. As I lather my hair with Human Nature's Natural Strengthening Shampoo it is noticeable that bubbles are not as much as compared to other shampoo as a confirmation that no harmful foaming agent is present in it.
9. It is not expensive compared to other organic or natural personal care products. (I'm also a dealer, the perks of having discounts is just so favorable for me who has less funds)
10. The smell is Human Nature's Natural Baby Lotion is just mild that suits to my kid's sensitive skin. They are not used to strong fragrances.
11. In some cases, I love the feeling of not to use lotions after taking a bath since my skin has already been moisturized from Human Nature's Kids Natural Shampoo and Baby Wash Tangerine Tarsier.
12. Although Human Nature's Bug Shield Lotion is so strong but the scent is just natural.
13. I can use their Human Nature's Natural Feminine Wash Chamomile Cool daily with confidence that its safe and no compromises from harmful chemicals.
You can browse on their products at http://humanheartnature.com/buy/
NOTE: I am not paid to do this post. Contents are based on our experience.