Monday, November 3, 2014

My Chun-li and My Tigger for Halloween 2014

I planned not to let my kids join Halloween because:
- I personally don't like Halloween. Period.
- This is the time of the year when spooky ghost stories is in every screens from almost all tv stations or movie houses. It gives me goosebumps.
- I don't want them to remember that this is the time for dressing up as witches, vampires, white lady ghost or monster. Ugh! I hate it!
- I don't like the idea that there such thing as a time for supernatural weird or evil things. No! No! No! 

Instead, I want them to remember that this is the time:
- when we remember saints, notable people recognized for being righteous;
- when we make time to remember our departed loved ones;
- when kids take loads of sweet treats like candies and chocolates.

But because of school invitation, my kids did joined this year's Halloween but not dressed as spooky characters but as:
Chun-Li
and Tigger

1 comment:

We had a chance for a staycation at Kandaya Resort. It was when travel restrictions were lifted and we completed our vaccination. Located at...