Saturday, September 10, 2016

July 2016 WrapUp

This is late but better late than never :)
I love July coz its my birth month! 
Thought to make this month special by of joining Fat Mum Slim’s Photo A Day challenge. I was able to start the challenge but failed to complete it. These are some of my captured photos for July 1 - A for Amplaya. July 4 - D for Daughter. July 6 - F for Frames. 

On my birthday, woke up to this greeting card from my kids. A reminder of God’s gift of life. Power was busted on that day but grateful for VECO’s responsive service. They have an emergency hotline and immediately answer queries related to VECO concerns. They were able to fix as timely as they could that we were able to have lunch at Kuya Js. It's my birthday --- thought of giving a treat by not cooking and no dishes to wash for lunch :)
Neil, my friend and a birthday buddy, spared precious time to celebrate with me and the rest of the berks. They visited Cebu for a vacation so celebrating together again is indeed memorable. Got a birthday treat at the office too --- thanks Pao for the Krispy Kreme doughnuts and for the photos :)

Also received, birthday cake from Vikings Buffet Restaurant during our team bonding. A big "thank you to company's team bonding budget. 
Rainy season is here and the kids were asking if they could take a bath in the rain...and then one day in July, I finally gave in :) even to their spaghetti cravings - one kid wants a red sauce while the other kid wants white sauce in it.

Brought DaddyLo to Buffet 101 for a treat. Buffet 101 has a birthday promo wherein a birthday celebrant can avail free buffet as long as accompanied by 3 full paying adults. 

Rare opportunity for kids to get along and pose for me and a rare opportunity for me to eat again these sweet goodies from Japan. These goodies made me miss so much my HGST (HITACHI) days and Japan days. Hope we could visit Japan soon :)




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

We had a chance for a staycation at Kandaya Resort. It was when travel restrictions were lifted and we completed our vaccination. Located at...