Thursday, October 20, 2016

September 2016 WrapUp

September… start of ber months. In this side of the world, people start preparing for Christmas, either for decorations or for early christmas shopping. For us, it’s been a busy month too. It started out our youngest birthday celebration. He requested for Star Wars cake and walah! The kids has no class so we were able to treat them lunch and for the kids to play at Parkmall Playmaze. We seldom let them play at the indoor play centers --- it's part of our reward / treat. 

Purchased stuff from G Stuff. Their service needs improvement though (some of the stuffs don’t have expiration date so I was not able to use it. I give them a  feedback but I only received an apology (I mean no actions given like if I can return the goods or anything to suffice the expenses I incurred to those unusable stuffs). Anyways I will not dwell much on those misfortunes considering I love their soap. Went to visit Cebu HappyWorld Museum. Some DIY shelves from the husband.

Invited to Golden Prince’s Press Release as they celebrate their 50th anniversary. Love the Halo-Halo treat :)

School’s Foundation was so much fun. The youngest is no longer shy as he dances in front of the crowd. We visited lots of exhibits and get to interact with other students. I enjoyed it too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We had a chance for a staycation at Kandaya Resort. It was when travel restrictions were lifted and we completed our vaccination. Located at...