Tuesday, January 10, 2017

October 2016 WrapUp

I know, I know...This is way too late! Nevertheless, I will still post it :)

It was a busy month for me at work. Despite, I never let McDonald’s Grand Halloween Family Fun invitation pass. Thankful for McDonald’s Philippines and Mommy Bloggers Philippines, my kids get to enjoy activities in store for the kids, received happy meal treats and even witness Ronald McDonalds and friends dance. Surely a grand event. Thanks again McDonalds Philippines.

Went to mall and got stuck at book section. Sometimes they are fond of books... with pictures. The son needs to memorize any nursery rhymes and I chose Jack Be Nimble.

Excited to be home again even this young man. Airline flights are delayed lately so we opt to go home by boat though voyage takes long like 8hrs or more. At province, seldom that these kiddos get to bond with MommyLa :) And this pretty little baby is just to admirable.


We were able to stroll Centrio Ayala and found Dino Play. Too bad we don’t have enough time to play inside but displays outside is also worth to play with :)
November and December 2016 WrapUp coming up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We had a chance for a staycation at Kandaya Resort. It was when travel restrictions were lifted and we completed our vaccination. Located at...